'LOVE YOUR BREASTS'
‘LOVE YOUR BREASTS’ Non-Surgical Breast Lift
Our non-surgical breast lift with Radiesse filler adds volume and creates a lifting effect by injecting the filler directly into the breast tissue. Radiesse is an ideal filler for this procedure because of its thickness compared to hyaluronic acid-based fillers. It can provide more structure and lift to the breast tissue. The filler’s microspheres stimulate collagen production, which further improves skin elasticity and firmness.
1. What does a Non-Surgical Breast Lift mean?
Non-Surgical Breast Lifts are procedures or techniques that enhance the appearance of breasts without the need for surgical intervention. They typically use various methods to lift, firm, or tighten the breasts, often through the use of specialized devices or products. Unlike surgical breast lifts, which involve incisions and the removal of excess skin, non-surgical breast lifts aim to achieve similar results without requiring any surgical procedures.
2. What is Radiesse®?
Radiesse® is a dermal filler used for cosmetic purposes to restore lost volume and smooth skin. It is composed of calcium hydroxylapatite microspheres that are suspended in a water-based gel. Radiesse® works by stimulating the body’s natural production of collagen, which gives structure and elasticity to the skin. Injecting Radiesse® into the skin can help restore volume and firmness, leading to a more youthful and rejuvenated appearance. Radiesse® is commonly used to treat facial wrinkles and folds such as smile lines, marionette lines, and chin wrinkles. It is also used for hand rejuvenation and non-surgical breast and butt lifts. Radiesse® is FDA-approved and clinically proven to be safe and effective for cosmetic use. It is the first and only CaHA portfolio approved by the FDA that provides immediate contouring and stimulates collagen and elastin production.
3. Is Radiesse® safe?
Yes, as with all procedures that involve an injection through the skin, there is a risk of infection.
- Do not use RADIESSE® or RADIESSE® (+) if you have a skin infection until it has healed.
- It is not known if RADIESSE® or RADIESSE® (+) is safe or effective in the lips, or in the area around the eyes.
- The microspheres in RADIESSE® and RADIESSE® (+) can be seen in X-rays and CT Scans. It is very important that you tell your health care provider that you have had RADIESSE® or RADIESSE® (+) dermal filler.
- If you have a history of herpes, you may experience a herpes breakout after receiving RADIESSE® or RADIESSE® (+).
- Injection in the back of the hand may result in temporary difficulty performing activities. RADIESSE® may cause nodules, bumps or lumps in the back of the hand and can last up to 1 year.
- You should minimize strenuous activity and avoid extensive sun or heat exposure for about 24 hours after treatment and until any swelling or redness has resolved.
4. Is a Non-Surgical Breast Lift permanent?
A non-surgical breast lift using Radiesse® is not permanent. While the results of the procedure can last up to 18-24 months, the filler will gradually break down over time and be absorbed by the body. As a result, the breasts will return to their previous shape and size without maintenance treatments. However, the procedure can be repeated to maintain the results. It’s important to note that the longevity of the results may vary depending on factors such as the amount of filler used, the individual’s metabolism, and their lifestyle habits.
5. How a long does a Non-Surgical Breast Lift take?
The produce along with numbing takes about 90 minutes.