Nashville PRP & PRF Hair Restoration Before & After Pics
PRP & PRF Hair Restoration Near Me in Nashville
If You're Looking for PRP Hair Restoration in Nashville, Read This!
While PRP Hair Restoration is an effective solution to thinning hair, it doesn’t hold a candle to PRF (Platelet Rich Fibrin). In fact, we have a proprietary hair growth system that can sprout hair on someone who is completely bald (previously thought impossible).
What Are PRF & PRP Hair Restoration?
Platelet-rich plasma (PRP) and Platelet-rich fibrin (PRF) are substances which your body produces naturally. PRP and PRF are both extracted via a blood sample, which is then processed by centrifugation. When PRP/PRF are used with micro-needling, the extracted platelets are introduced into your skin, via the tiny channels which the micro-needles create the skin being treated. Another method employs
The difference between PRP and PRF is in how these are processed. PRF is centrifuged at lower speeds, which allows for the recovery of more platelets per ml, than with PRP. When PRF is collected, no anticoagulants are used, as is the case with PRP. PRF contains white blood cells and mesenchymal stem cells, which adds up to faster and far better results. PRF releases growth factors within a few hours as opposed to PRP, which takes up to one week.
What Are The Benefits of PRF & PRP Hair Restoration?
These treatments are designed to reverse hair loss pathologies, re-trigger hair growth and reproduction of cells in a previously damaged area. The treatments are painless, no post treatment medications are required. No downtime is required following treatment. The procedure is affordable. It is a non invasive and a perfectly natural treatment, with no associated risks and proven results.
Who Is A Good Candidate For Hair Restoration?
Hair loss can be a blow to one’s self esteem, no matter what age it strikes at. This no longer needs to be the case. Both men and women, wishing to restore and thicken their hair growth, in a natural, non invasive procedure, are good candidates. The procedure is very safe. Check in with us and find out which hair restoration treatment is right for you. Book an appointment and let us help you rediscover your formerly thick, lustrous hair.
Are PRP And PRF Hair Restoration Safe?
This revolutionary procedure, which stimulates and restores hair growth, is also one of the safest cosmetic hair growth options on the market today.
How Effective Are PRP And PRF Hair Restoration?
Results will vary from person to person, however PRP and PRF hair restoration treatments are very effective. It reverses hair thinning and stimulates new hair growth.
Are There Side Effects Following PRP and PRF Hair Restoration?
- Some bruising, redness, itching, swelling and/or soreness which could last from 2-5 days following your treatment.
- You may take Tylenol or other Acetaminophen-containing products as directed, for pain.
- You may notice a tingling sensation while the cells are being activated.
- In rare cases, a reaction may occur, which can easily be treated with an antibiotic or inflammatory.
Do’s And Don’ts Following PRP And PRF Hair Restoration
- Ice or cold compresses can be applied to reduce swelling if required.
- Avoid aspirin, Advil, Motrin, Ibuprofen, Naproxen, Voltaren and other anti-inflammatory medications from three to seven days following your procedure
- Avoid vigorous exercise, sun and heat exposure for at least 2 days after your treatment.
- Do not wet your hair for at least 3 hours after your treatment.
- Use shampoo that is pH balanced
- Do not use any hair products for 6 hours following your treatment.
- Be sure to take a hot shower and wash your hair that evening, after the treatment, to promote the effects of PRP
- Avoid saunas, steam rooms, swimming for 2 days after your treatment
- Avoid alcohol, caffeine, and smoking for 3 days after treatment
- Avoid hair coloring, and straightening for 3 days
- Continue increased water intake the first week after your treatment
- Do not use blood thinning agents such as vitamin E, vitamin A, Ginko