Stem Cell Microneedling, Nashville, TN
Stem cells, the secret weapon to preserving youth?
Stem cell therapy is the new frontier of rejuvenation treatments for aging skin. Rejuvenate, refresh, and reinvigorate your skin, with Stem Cell microneedling, right here in Nashville.
Stem Cell Microneedling Before & Afters
What Is Stem Cell Microneedling?
There are a myriad of skin rejuvenation treatments and procedures available. One treatment which has gained notoriety is a treatment which makes use of stem cells in combination with microneedling, for skin rejuvenation. Stem cell therapy has been successfully used, and is well established, in wound healing.
Microneedling uses ultra-fine needles to stimulate the skin’s built-in ability to repair itself. Microneedling is used in the treatment of acne scars, stretch marks, cellulite, fine lines, and uneven skin tone. Microneedling followed by topical application of a stem cell derived media, is far more effective than microneedling alone. The results are augmented by using this combined approach.
This combined method triggers your own body’s wound healing process. The final results will be visible four to six weeks following treatment, the time it takes for your body to produce new, strong, healthy collagen. You can expect improved pigmentation, wrinkle reduction and an overall improvement.
What Are The Benefits Of Stem Cell Microneedling?
The benefits of stem cell microneedling are the combined effects of stem cells and microneedling, which together make for a powerful rejuvenating treatment. This is a non surgical procedure, with no downtime. You can expect improved skin elasticity and pigmentation, reduction of wrinkles and scars. Stem cell therapy is the new frontier and represents the future of rejuvenation treatments for aging skin.
Who Is A Good Candidate For Stem Cell Microneedling?
It is a non invasive procedure making it suitable for anyone who wishes to combat the signs of aging skin, male or female. Come visit us and find out more about our advanced non invasive skin rejuvenation treatments.
How Soon Will I See Results From Stem Cell Microneedling?
On average, the results from one session are notable within 4 weeks’ time.
How Many Microneedling Sessions Do I Need?
It varies according to the individual’s skin condition to be treated. Normally a course of three treatments is recommended. For people with very thin skin or deep scarring, up to eight treatments may be necessary.
Are There Side Effects Or Risks With Stem Cell Microneedling?
Microneedling treatments are low risk. The effects post-treatment include:
- Skin remains pink for one to three days following treatment
- Do not use make-up for 24 hours following treatment.
- The skin may feel flaky or dry.
- There may be some mild swelling and/or bruising
- Microneedling pens use a needle cartridge that is completely sealed inside, and this eliminates any chance of cross-contamination
Do’s And Don’ts Following Stem Cell Microneedling
Things you should and shouldn’t do to aid the healing process:
- Don’t touch the treated area for at least 6 hours following treatment.
- Adopt good hand hygiene practices when touching or applying the serum to the treated areas
- Avoid using any cosmetic products, to reduce irritation
- Don’t expose your skin to UV from the sun for at a minimum of two weeks following treatment
- Always wear sun protection with a broad-spectrum SPF of 30 or more
- Stay hydrated and eat healthy, to assist your body with the natural regeneration process