Thread Lift Consultation
What should I expect during my PDO Thread Lift Consult?
During your thread lift consult be prepared to discuss:
- Your aesthetic goals
- Clinical conditions,
- medicine allergies,
- previous clinical therapies
- especially any issues you have actually had with your eyes
- Present prescription medicines, consisting of vitamins, natural supplements, alcohol, tobacco and also substance abuse
- Previous procedures or surgeries
Your thread lift specialist will:
- Review your basic health and wellness status
- Any type of pre-existing wellness problems
- Review possible risks
- Take photos
- Go over your threading options
- Suggest the best thread lift options to meet your goals
- Go over likely results of threading and any potential dangers
- Go over the type of numbing that you may require
The examination is the time to ask your thread lift specialist any questions you may have. To aid, we have prepared a checklist of inquiries to ask your specialist that you can take with you to your thread lift assessment.
It’s normal to feel a little uneasy, whether it’s exhilaration for your expected makeover or a little bit of pre-procedure butterflies. But don’t worry, this is a straightforward and simple procedure.