Nashville Vaginal Rejuvenation Testimonials
Vaginal Rejuvenation Nashville, TN
Restore Lubrication, Reduce Laxity, Eliminate Leakage
There are amazing treatments which offer relief and eliminate the symptoms and discomforts that affect the normal function and appearance of the female genitalia, following pregnancy, childbirth, and aging, Vaginal rejuvenation is available at Belcourt Aesthetics in Midtown.
What Is Vaginal Rejuvenation?
Vaginal rejuvenation treatments can be surgical or non surgical. Both seek to eliminate, or reduce the impact on a woman’s quality of life, from conditions such as vaginal laxity, stress urinary incontinence and reduced vaginal lubrication. Vaginal rejuvenation treatments also address the loss of tone of the labia majora.
Surgical Vaginal Rejuvenation Treatments
There are surgeries designed to modify the aspect of a female patient’s external genitalia and those that work on the inner vaginal opening. The most common surgeries performed on the internal vaginal areas are vaginoplasty, perineoplasty, and hymenoplasty.
- Vaginoplasty is a technique used to tighten the vaginal canal. Excess vaginal mucosa skin is surgically removed and the muscles are brought closer together.
- Perineoplasty can be combined with a vaginoplasty,depending on the patient’s requirements. The procedure is specifically used to eliminate or reduce the lax feeling of and appearance of the perineum, following child labor. It also improves functionality of the genitalia and aesthetically improves the appearance.
- Hymenoplasty, which is also known as “revirginization,” is a surgical procedure designed to reconstruct the hymen.
Non Surgical Vaginal Rejuvenation Treatments
Non surgical vaginal rejuvenation treatments include the use of radiofrequency, laser energy and injections.
Radiofrequency and Laser Vaginal Rejuvenation systems such as Fotona IntimaLase or the Juliet Vaginal Laser are very popular amongst women wishing to avoid surgical methods and achieve vaginal rejuvenation in a more natural way.
Natural fillers known as PRP are used in non surgical rejuvenation treatments. These are platelet rich proteins obtained from the patient’s blood sample and then injected into the areas to be treated.
All of these non surgical methods are non or minimally invasive, low risk and require no downtime.
Non surgical female genital rejuvenation is a growing field, which is paying particular attention to women’s needs. All these non surgical treatments aim to offer relief from symptoms that affect the normal function and appearance of the genitalia, especially after pregnancy, childbirth, and aging,
If you are interested in knowing more about vaginal rejuvenation in Midtown, Nashville, call us for a consultation. We have a rich rejuvenation program, using cutting edge technology.
Is Vaginal Rejuvenation Painful?
This minimally invasive procedure is performed under local anesthesia. Normally, during the procedure, most patients experience a minimal level of discomfort while some may feel a slight pressure in the treatment area.
Is Vaginal Rejuvenation Safe?
Laser rejuvenation has been proven to be an effective and safe method in treating vaginal and urinary conditions of menopause, increasing sexual function, and improve the quality of life and relationships.
What Is A Vaginal Rejuvenation Treatment Like?
The treatment takes about three to five minutes. While some women experience noticeable relief from symptoms right away, others need one or more additional treatments a few weeks apart to receive the full benefit.
How Long Before I See Results From A Vaginal Rejuvenation Treatment?
While some women experience noticeable relief from symptoms immediately following their first treatment, others may need one or more additional treatments a few weeks apart, in order to get the full benefits.
Is There Recovery Time Necessary Following A Vaginal Rejuvenation Procedure?
- It’s normal for patients to experience minor cramps and/or spotting
- Avoid sexual intercourse for 48 hours following the treatment
- It is recommended you avoid swimming pools or bathtubs for the first 48 hours
- Normal activity may be resumed immediately